ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Vogel, James" <JVo...@activehealth.net>
Subject Package for use with Solr
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:03:09 GMT
Any guidance on how to package all the components needed for the ctakes clinical pipeline AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor
so that it can be deployed as part of another application?  I'd like to deploy it to be run
by the UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor as part of solr document indexing. I know how to package
a single UIMA annotator by just referencing the .xml file and putting the jar on the class
path for Solr.  I don't know how to do the same for all of the components in the pipeline.

IMPORTANT WARNING: Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by return email and delete this document. Thank you.