ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Snehal <snehal.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help configuring ctakes for disease/medication Annotation detection
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:30:39 GMT
Hi Pei,

Thanks for the reply. What window annotation do you think would
suffice for just identifying the presence of disease/drug or
medication keywords? I see that there are Sentence, Segment, Paragraph
and LookupWindowAnnotation.

Also, I can't find CopyNPChunksToLookupWindowAnnotations class in
ctakes 3.0.1. Is this added only in 3.1?

Regards,
Snehal

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM, Chen, Pei
<Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Hi Snehal,

to use the below Type to constrain the lookup window (which is essentially constrained to
Noun Phrases hence the prerequisites).