ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Snehal <snehal.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Dependency issue when adding ctakes-drug-ner as a dependency
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 18:31:43 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to add ctakes-drug-ner as a dependency to my project using
Maven. When I run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" I get the following exception.
Any idea how to fix this?

[WARNING] Invalid POM for
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-drug-ner:jar:3.0.0-incubating, transitive
dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for
more details: Some problems were encountered while processing the
POMs:
[ERROR] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for
net.sourceforge.openai:fsm:jar must specify an absolute path but is
${project.basedir}/../ctakes-core/lib/OpenAI_FSM.jar @ line 86, column
16

Thanks,
Snehal