ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Snehal <snehal.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help configuring ctakes for disease/medication Annotation detection
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:59:19 GMT
Hello Pei,

Thanks for the input. I think I missed the config for Lookup window.

My use case is just for identifying if a text contains disease or drug
mention. Does ctakes require all the different components such as
Chunker,POS tagger etc; for identifying this?

Regards,
Snehal
Snehal

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Chen, Pei
<Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Hi Snehal,
> The lookup window is most likely empty.
> It looks like the test case is configured to only run the Dictionary Lookup component
alone.
> The dictionary look up component is dependent on others such as: SimpleSegment > Sentence
Dectector > Tokenizer > POS Tagger > Chunker