ctakes-user mailing list archives

From ravi garg <ravigar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Dependency issue when adding ctakes-drug-ner as a dependency
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 19:20:40 GMT
I think you will need to place this along with other dependency in your
pom.xml file.

<dependency>
<groupId>net.sourceforge.openai</groupId>
<artifactId>openaifsm</artifactId>
<version>0.0.1</version>
</dependency>

It should solve your OpenAI_FSM error. But you may get errors for other
jars too. For that put the required dependencies (given in the link) in the
pom.xml as required.