ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Help configuring ctakes for disease/medication Annotation detection
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:34:32 GMT
Hi Snehal,
The lookup window is most likely empty.
It looks like the test case is configured to only run the Dictionary Lookup component alone.
The dictionary look up component is dependent on others such as: SimpleSegment > Sentence
Dectector > Tokenizer > POS Tagger > Chunker
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Component+Use+Guide

A recent example:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-temporal/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/temporal/pipelines/EventExtractionPipeline.java

I hope that helps.