ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding Lucene upgradation
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:26:17 GMT
Ravi,
trunk an the upcoming release (3.1) - have been upgraded to Lucene 4.x. There should be an
RC very soon... I would strongly recommend using that as there were some code changes as well
new updating the resources/indexes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2013, at 8:08 AM, "ravi garg" <ravigarg27@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on a project which uses upgraded Lucene version (4.0). I have to integrate
cTAKES with it but unfortunately cTAKES still uses older version of Lucene (3.0 I believe).
So is there a workaround you could please suggest. Also is the newer version of Apache cTAKES
scheduled to arrive soon with the updated Lucene version. Could you please provide any info
on that.