ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Rajith Ravi <rajith.rav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS issue
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 04:12:02 GMT
Hi James

That was related to an UMLS License issue, but yesterday it was not shown
in the terminal. Now when i rerun the application the terminal shows

04 Jun 2013 09:15:47 ERROR UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Error: Invalid
UMLS License.  A UMLS License is required to use the UMLS dictionary
lookup.
Error: You may request one at: https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/license.html
Please verify your UMLS license settings in the
DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml configuration.

I have resolved it now. Dont know why the same error was not shown
yesterday.

Thanks for the help

regards

rajith