ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS issue
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:09:18 GMT

Hi Rajith,

Could you post the exact error message. The more information, the better.

-- James

From: user-return-189-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:user-return-189-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Rajith Ravi
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 5:09 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS issue

Hi
i have been following the user installation guide mentioned below

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+User+Install+Guide
and working with AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml was successful

i also obtained the UMLS username and password and provided it as mentioned in the document

but when am trying to load the AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml, i hit an org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator
failed error.

i have given my username and password in dictionary DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml

can anyone please help me with this issue.

regards

rajith