ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Regarding Entity Recognition
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:58:34 GMT
Try adding in the dictionary:
Knee|knee pain|....

The first field is reserved for the first word of the phrase.
Regards,
--Guergana

From: ravi garg [mailto:ravigarg27@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 3:37 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Entity Recognition

Hey,
Thanks for reply.
First let me brief you on what configuration I am using. I am using AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml
with DictionaryLookupAnnotar being DictionaryLookupAnnotarCSV.xml which reads dictionary from
two files i.e one being the flat dictionary1.csv and another the lucene index one. I have
added knee pain as single term in dictionary1.csv (like knee pain| knee pain) but still I
am not being to get them as single entity. Am I missing something here?
Regards,
Ravi Garg

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>>