ctakes-user mailing list archives

From ravi garg <ravigar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Entity Recognition
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:36:56 GMT
Hey,
Thanks for reply.
First let me brief you on what configuration I am using. I am using
AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml with DictionaryLookupAnnotar being
DictionaryLookupAnnotarCSV.xml which reads dictionary from two files i.e
one being the flat dictionary1.csv and another the lucene index one. I have
added knee pain as single term in dictionary1.csv (like knee pain| knee
pain) but still I am not being to get them as single entity. Am I missing
something here?

Regards,
Ravi Garg