ctakes-user mailing list archives

From ravi garg <ravigar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Entity Recognition
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:28:24 GMT
Hey Sorry for delayed reply.
I believe the changes you are suggesting, are to be made in
LookupDesc_csv_sample.xml. I made those changes but still didn't get the
required results.

I am attaching the files here for reference.

I also wanted to know if this is the only method to use a non-UMLS
vocabulary as a dictionary in cTAKES

Regards,
Ravi Garg