ctakes-user mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to relate concept types?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:58:15 GMT
Hi Pei,

Thanks for your response even on weekend. We really appreciate it.

You are correct, I am seeing BinaryTextRelation, which lists Knee & Pain
relation with location_of relationship.

But I was looking for something which could relate A*sprin* with *Knee Pain*.
This way in my client program I can map *Asprin* is for *Knee Pain, *not
for *Hyperlipidemia.*
*
*
I hope you got what I am looking for. Please let me know if you need more
information.

Thank you for your time and help.

Thank you,
Giri