ctakes-user mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes with java web application
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:45:20 GMT
Hi Pei,

Thanks for your time!

Sort of this is what I am looking for. I will do some research on javadoc
to see what I could do with the API.

May I ask you one more question? Isn't ctakes build to accommodate these
types of requirements (like integrating with other application)? Am I
missing something important?

The reason is, I would need to read the out put of ctakes and perform some
other analysis using WEKA. If ctakes is not yet ready for these types of
requirements I may need to go back re-evaluate the software stack.

Thank you,
Giri