ctakes-user mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes with java web application
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:02:59 GMT
Hi Pei,

Thanks for your time on answering this.

Actually I am not looking for pre built web application (or) GUI. I was
expecting something like "include ctakes jars in my web application ((or)
even for the matter any client java program)" and start using ctakes API.
Is this possible with ctakes api? If so, any sample ctakes client code
available?

I am not moving towards any SOA (or) pre-built GUI.

I would be happy to contribute to GUI, but first I need to finish this
ctakes integration task into my web application ASAP.

I hope this time my question is more clear.

Thank you,
Giri