ctakes-user mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to relate concept types?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:56:23 GMT
Hi,

I ran "RelationExtractorAggregate" on the example text provided in ctakes
user-guide in CVD as well as my sample java client.

I am not seeing either "Location_of " of "Degree_of" attributes in results.
Am I missing something?

Do I need to relation-extractor after ClinicalPipeline? If so, how could I
simulate this flow in CVD?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help.

Thank you,