ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: How to relate concept types?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:58:12 GMT
Hi Giri,
If you run the sample desc pipeline from the ctakes-relation-extractor project, it should
create a list of BinaryTextRelations with Entity/EventMention as arguments (with an example
like "pain in the knee", it should should pick up a location_of relationship)
I can send you the exact details if you need tomorrow once I have access to a PC.
HTH.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2013, at 11:57 AM, "giri vara prasad nambari" <girinambari@gmail.com<mailto:girinambari@gmail.com>>