ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Regarding Entity Recognition
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:10:57 GMT
Ravi,
Could you please attach the DictionaryLookupAnnotarCSV.xml
In particular, please consider using the FirstTokenPermLookupInitializerImpl vs DirectLookup...

<lookupInitializer className="org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.FirstTokenPermLookupInitializerImpl">
<properties>
<property key="textMetaFields" value="0|1"/>
<property key="maxPermutationLevel" value="7"/>
<property key="windowAnnotations" value="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation"/>
</properties>
</lookupInitializer>

I hope that helps.

From: ravi garg [mailto:ravigarg27@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 4:09 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Entity Recognition

Sorry, But this too doesn't solve the problem

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:28 AM, Savova, Guergana <Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu>>
wrote:
Try adding in the dictionary:
Knee|knee pain|....

The first field is reserved for the first word of the phrase.
Regards,
--Guergana