ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTakes with java web application
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:20:28 GMT

jcas.setDocumentText(doc.getText());
aggregateAE.process(jcas);

From: giri vara prasad nambari [mailto:girinambari@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:04 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTakes with java web application

Hi Pei,

Thanks for your time on answering this.

Actually I am not looking for pre built web application (or) GUI. I was expecting something
like "include ctakes jars in my web application ((or) even for the matter any client java
program)" and start using ctakes API. Is this possible with ctakes api? If so, any sample
ctakes client code available?

I am not moving towards any SOA (or) pre-built GUI.

I would be happy to contribute to GUI, but first I need to finish this ctakes integration
task into my web application ASAP.

I hope this time my question is more clear.

Thank you,
Giri
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>>