ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Regarding inconsistency in UMLS Dictionary Lookup Annotator
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:30:03 GMT
Hi Pei,

It looks like someone rewrote the section of code I am referencing, so
the patch may not be good for trunk. I wonder if the problem is still
persisting though.

I did verify on my end that it solve the problem I was encountering. It
is unfortunate that I didn't have time sooner to resolve the issue.

Kim Ebert
1.801.669.7342
Perfect Search Corp
http://www.perfectsearchcorp.com/