ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Thread safety
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:15:25 GMT
Hi Kannan,

I've been able to run multiple instances inside of a single service(JVM
instance) with this patch provided in CTAKES-151 to LVG. This doesn't
allow me to run multiple threads on a single instance.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-151

You may also want to see issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-149

My testing has been against cTAKES 2.5.