ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Leonard Jacuzzo <jacu...@gmail.com>
Subject Expected Results
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:13:13 GMT
Dear List,

I have been experimenting with cTAKES. It looks promising, but I am
wondering whether or not I am getting the expected results.

I have attached a text file that is a transcription example I found on
line. tester1 is the textfile. tester.txt.xml is the result of running the
AggregateUMLSplaintext cdp. tester1.txt.xml is the result of running a CPE
with DrugNER(Plaintext UMLS) aggregate analysis engine. I have attached the
CPE description here as LJFDRNER.xml...

If it is not too much trouble, I am hoping that someone that is familiar
with the expected outputs will take a look at these to see if this is what
is expected.

The Drug NER does not seem to do what I expected.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Leonard