ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Bandeep Singh <bsi...@phemi.com>
Subject Trying to find UMLS Relations
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 22:21:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to run UML Relations Annotator specifically
LocatioOfRelationAnnotator and getting follwoing raw output. Need some help
in understanding the output .

*Sample Text*: The patient underwent a CT scan in April which did not
reveal lesions in the liver

All I really want is sometrhing like *locationOf(Liver,leisons) *
*Output:*

LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
LocationOfTextRelation -> id:0 category:location_of discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false
TemporalTextRelation -> id:0 category:CONTAINS discoveryTechnique:0
confidence:0.0 polarity:0 uncertainty:0 conditional:false

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Bandeep