ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From WP Roshan <suno...@gmail.com>
Subject Please specify PARAM_IS_TRAINING - unable to infer it from context - Apache-cTakes-3.2.3
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 07:47:41 GMT
Hi All,

When I load Apache-cTakes-3.2.3 "AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml" into
CAS Visual Debugger I got following exception. UMLS credentials are added
into
"Apache-cTakes-3.2.3\ctakes-dictionary-lookup\desc\analysis_engine\DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml"

Exception message
-----------------------------
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:Initialization of
annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.assertion.medifacts.cleartk.SubjectCleartkAnalysisEngine"
failed.
(Descriptor:file:/C:/EclipseProjects/Apache-cTakes-3.2.3/Apache-cTakes-3.2.3/ctakes-assertion/desc/analysis_engine/SubjectCleartkAnalysisEngine.xml)

How to deal with this exception to avoid it and load & run
 "AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor" analysis engine ? .full log file
attached with this email.

Thank
Roshan

--