ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Abramowitsch, Peter" <pabramowit...@hearst.com>
Subject Help needed with document creation time/date
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:32:58 GMT
Hello All

How can I get Ctakes to deduce the document creation datetime from the text.  I have a pipeline
including the following engines
Basic Token Processing
FastUMLS

Zoner

ClearNLPDependencyParserAE

PolarityCleartkAnalysisEngine

UncertaintyCleartkAnalysisEngine

HistoryCleartkAnalysisEngine

ConditionalCleartkAnalysisEngine

GenericCleartkAnalysisEngine

SubjectCleartkAnalysisEngine

EventAnnotator

AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription(CopyPropertiesToTemporalEventAnnotator.class)

DocTimeRelAnnotator

BackwardsTimeAnnotator

EventTimeRelationAnnotator

EventEventRelationAnnotator

I see that there is a DocumentCreationTime type, but it seems to be initialized from inside
one of the ClearTKAnnotators.

I cannot find any documentation and don't know if it is looking for particular manifestations
in the text or whether a property needs to be set externally on the JCAS or one of the SOFAs.

Any help out there? Examples?

Many thanks,

Peter