ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From James Masanz <masanz.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: headword field in identifiedannotations
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:22:12 GMT
I've forgotten most of what I knew about ConllDependencyNode - do you
need headNode
to have access to attributes specific to the ConllDependencyNode type or
would a BaseToken suffice, to generalize the solution?
If a ConllDependencyNode is what's needed, then what you proposed sounds
good to me.

-- James