ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject Annotation Viewer
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 14:57:46 GMT
Hi all,

For those that may be interested, I've just released a small web app, developed in Python
Flask and Javascript, to view Ctakes annotations from XMIs in a batch.  It can be found at
https://github.com/GeisingerBTI/AnnotViewer.  Feel free to contribute if you'd like and I
hope some find it useful.  I apologize in advance for any missing documentation as I undoubtedly
forgot something.

Thanks,
Brandon

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy
any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email.
Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information
and other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is encrypted,
the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System
Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.