ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: How to add ICD 10 Synonym terms to dictionary
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 12:20:08 GMT
Hi Harish,

Not yet.  It is high on the "todo" list but nobody has had the time to tackle it.

As an aside, the fast dictionary module in ctakes can use flat files with ​bar-separated
values​ (.bsv).  Checkout ​ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/example/bsv​
for some example formats.  Start with ​custom_cui_tui_bsv.bsv​ as an example.  ​CustomCuiTuiBsv.xml​
is an example property .xml for configuration, but right now it is missing the last ​bsv/​
subdirectory.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Harish Kulkarni [mailto:harish.m.kulkarni@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 9:23 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: How to add ICD 10 Synonym terms to dictionary

I have a csv file of icd10 code , text phrase.
These pharases/text are synonyms for icd10 terms.

e.g. C15.3 has  descripton Malignant neoplasm of upper third of esophagus I want to add more
synonyms to the dictionary e.g. Cancer of the esophagus, cervical Is there a way to add this
using dictionary creator tool?