ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Lewis John McGibbney as a cTAKES committer
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 20:01:51 GMT
Good Afternoon Pei,
WOW.
Yes, I am used to large code bases like cTAKES and I like improving them
and also getting NLP to run quicker, faster and more efficiently
particularly for the use cases we have in the medical field
I would relish the opportunity to commit to the codebse and use cTAKES more
widely.
Along with Chris Mattmann we have been building up the Science and
Healthcare track @ApacheCon and we would LOVE to see more cTAKES there.
Thanks folks

--
*Lewis*