ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Valdez <jd...@case.edu>
Subject incorporating an outside ontology in cTAKES pipeline
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:59:16 GMT
Hello,

So, I am trying to extend the UMLSlookupannotator with my own .owl
ontology, but I am having difficulty finding any resources on how this
might be done.  Has anyone here tried something like this before?  If so,
could you point me in the direction of any resources that may help in my
efforts?  I am having trouble locating any material on this subject.

Thanks.

*Joshua Valdez*
*Computational Linguist : Cognitive Scientist : Data Scientist
                     *

Home:  (440)-231-0479 | Work: (216)-368-7560
jdv12@case.edu <jdv2@uw.edu> | jdv2@uw.edu | joshv@armsandanchors.com
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/valdezjoshua/>