ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From <MadhuPrudhvi....@cognizant.com>
Subject reagarding working with Ctakes in spanish
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:07:52 GMT
Hi,
I am new to cTakes. I want to know how to make cTakes work on medical records that were written
in languages other than English like German or Spanish or French. I read in some blogs that
we need to retrain the ML Model in specific language and use Spanish dictionaries (to analyze
Spanish documents) available in UMLS in order to make cTakes work.  Can you please guide me
which ML Models do we need to retrain and do we need to remove any hardcodes? If yes, where
do we have to remove?

Thanks
Madhu Prudhvi Raj
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications
sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.