ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lvg.properties InputStream Bugfix (Revision 1714695)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:02:03 GMT
Hi John,
Are you still around and able to contribute to this issue?
This entire issue got bumped off of my list of TODO so I apologize about
that.
I agree with your points and I think your fix sounds very reasonable. Can
you possibly post your code (if you still have it) to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-385
Thanks
LEwis

--