ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Clinical Element Model normalization component
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:31:35 GMT
I'm not that familiar with that module but I can confirm that I was able
to replicate your output on this example.
If it helps at all the MedicationMention type does have a span for the
tylenol mention, but obviously doesn't help with all the dosage, route,
etc. information you might want.
Hopefully one of the devs/maintainers of that module will have some idea.
Tim