ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Clinical Element Model normalization component
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:21:47 GMT
Hi Phuc,
Did you create a dictionary to run your pipeline with?
Did you check under IdentifiedAnnotations where there are annotations of type Drugs?
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: Phan Hồng Phúc [mailto:phanhongphucit@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:19 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Clinical Element Model normalization component

Hi all,

I try to run the sample to get the drug name.
Let me describe my steps:
- runctakesCVD.bat
- Load AE:
apache-ctakes-3.2.2\desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\desc\analysis_engine\AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor
- Add sample text: "*He is taking 500mg of tylenol, twice a day"*
*- *After run, I see a list of result but all type
org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.* are [0]

I think it should contain at least drug name "tylenol" in the result.

Do I miss something?

Thank you,
- Phúc