ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From taposh.d....@kp.org
Subject Mac/download link broken
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:02:59 GMT
Hi

When I click user installation for MAC/Linux  from
http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html

I get a broken link
http://ctakes.apache.org/
[preferred]/ctakes/ctakes-3.2.2/apache-ctakes-3.2.2-bin.tar.gz

Can some one forward me the right link and fix this or let me know how to
and I will fix it.

Regards,

Taposh D. Roy  |  Health Data Project Lead/Scientist  |  Delivery System
Analytics, Decision Support  |  Kaiser Permanente  | cell: 510.206.1633 |
taposh.d.roy@kp.org

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.