ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <pei.c...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Mac/download link broken
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:12:33 GMT
Yes, no one should be using http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html <http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html>
All links should be using http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads. <http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html>cgi
so that it dynamically resolves the mirrors properly…

> On Feb 11, 2016, at 4:11 PM, taposh.d.roy@kp.org wrote:
>
> Pei -
>
> [preferred] refers to the preferred mirror and needs to be redirected to the mirror host
name. If user is new this will break.

> HTML Page
> http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html <http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.html>
   --> CLick on MAc/Linux under User Installation to see it broken.

Support  |  Kaiser Permanente  | cell: 510.206.1633 | taposh.d.roy@kp.org

> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited
from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank
you.