ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Jessica Glover <glover.jessic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clinical Element Model normalization component
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:27:07 GMT
Hi,
I saw that it does come with DrugNER, but I also find that isn't picking up
Tylenol as an ner type annotation. I'm curious to know whether DrugNER
worked prior to 3.2 . I will keep digging. In the meantime I hope you find
MedicationMention in the IdentifiedAnnotations. I don't think the
attributes like dosage, etc. get populated, but it does pick up Tylenol for
me.

- Jessica