ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Phan Hồng Phúc <phanhongphu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does cTakes included RxNormId in the output?
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:42:25 GMT
Hi Andy,

I already see cui field when expand MedicationMention:

org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.MedicationMention >
*ontologyConceptArr* (uima.cas.FSArray) >
org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.refsem.UmlsConcept
> cui
Thank you,
- Phuc

Vào 13-02-2016 00:28, "andy mcmurry" <mcmurry.andy@gmail.com> đã viết: