ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Phan Hồng Phúc <phanhongphu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clinical Element Model normalization component
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:29:45 GMT
Thanks Jessica, looking forward to you..
Just an information that from this email
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201508.mbox/%3CCOL130-W826156991F6C8E4085DA7AFB7D0@phx.gbl%3E
Chenpei said that AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml should already have
the Drug NER included.

Regards,
- Phúc