ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Phan Hồng Phúc <phanhongphu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clinical Element Model normalization component
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:20:05 GMT
Hi Tim,

Could you provide me the full pakage name of annotation type which
recognize the 'tylenol' name?
Here are the list of annotation drug type I got, it does not contains
MedicationMention:

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.ChunkAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.DecimalStrengthAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.DosagesAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.DrugChangeStatusAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.DrugMentionAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.DurationAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FormAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FractionStrengthAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FrequencyAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FrequencyUnitAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.RangeStrengthAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.RouteAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.StrengthAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.StrengthUnitAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.SubSectionAnnotation [0]

   - org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.SuffixStrengthAnnotation [0]

Thank you,
- Phúc