ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Yu <ben...@pharm.utah.edu>
Subject ctakes our existing web application
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:52:08 GMT
Hi group,
We started to look at options to integrate ctakes into our existing web app and started the
experiment on the ClinicalPipelineFactory class. I can run it with different engine descriptions
and see the outputs without doing any modifications. But when I create my own class in my
web app and follow the same logic, I got this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:418)
        at org.apache.ctakes.lvg.ae.LvgAnnotator.createAnnotatorDescription(LvgAnnotator.java:565)
        at edu.utah.porc.chartreview.ctakes.ClinicalPipelineFactory.getTokenProcessingPipeline(ClinicalPipelineFactory.java:132)
        at edu.utah.porc.chartreview.ctakes.ClinicalPipelineFactory.getDefaultPipeline(ClinicalPipelineFactory.java:71)
        at edu.utah.porc.chartreview.ctakes.ClinicalPipelineFactory.main(ClinicalPipelineFactory.java:244)

I am very new to ctakes and I realized there are lots of setups need to be done but not sure
if this is related to anything amiss?

The web app is a spring/maven project. I've put in all the ctakes dependencies and got over
the compiling. Above was a run time error.

Thanks in adance for any help,
Ben
801-587-7751