ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Yu <ben...@pharm.utah.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes gui
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 23:56:11 GMT
Thanks Pei. I'll see what I can get out of it.
Appreciate your help.
-ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Pei Chen [mailto:chenpei@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:01 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ctakes gui

Hi Ben,
I think the ctakes-gui in the sandbox area is really outdated and hasn't been maintained in
a long time (hence in sandbox).
But there was a old thread [1] that you may find useful.

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201505.mbox/%3cCAPUoHuEj1aFC6PQG=jLkgsoQuutq17L0mhmDPwvaTd6uWqGfPA@mail.gmail.com%3e

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Ben Yu <ben.yu@pharm.utah.edu> wrote:
> Hi ctakes group,
> Is the ctakes gui actively maintained? I downloaded it and followed Pei's installation
guide (not entirely because some of the instructions don't seem to apply), and after some
maneuvering I had it up and running with tomcat7. When I try to bring the app up http://localhost:8080/ctakesgui/,
the login.html page came back blank. I noticed that the login.jsp (which seems to be the file
Spring mvc mapped to for login.html) used some external javascript files and one of them,
i18n.js is missing. I have not used it at all and not sure what it is. Is that the reason
why I got the blank page? Am I missing some other front end stuff? The body tag does not have
any content in it.