ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Yu <ben...@pharm.utah.edu>
Subject ctakes gui
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:56:36 GMT
Hi ctakes group,
Is the ctakes gui actively maintained? I downloaded it and followed Pei's installation guide
(not entirely because some of the instructions don't seem to apply), and after some maneuvering
I had it up and running with tomcat7. When I try to bring the app up http://localhost:8080/ctakesgui/,
the login.html page came back blank. I noticed that the login.jsp (which seems to be the file
Spring mvc mapped to for login.html) used some external javascript files and one of them,
i18n.js is missing. I have not used it at all and not sure what it is. Is that the reason
why I got the blank page? Am I missing some other front end stuff? The body tag does not have
any content in it.

Thanks, and appreciate any help.

Ben Yu
Software Design Engineer