ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject rule-based negation annotator
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:31:22 GMT
Hello,
I am starting to look at the negation annotators since we've had some reports that the machine
learning module is missing some obvious negations. I've checked in an updated *Rule Based*
version so that I can use it in modern uimafit-style pipelines. It has all the same default
parameters so this shouldn't affect anyone using it "out of the box". I have decided not to
spend time testing it in an old-style xml descriptor with modified parameters, because I think
most people are (or should be) moving away from that style, and not using that annoator anyways.
If you are using it that way I can't guarantee it will still work the same. Please let me
know (via this list) if you run into any issues and we can work through it together.

Thanks
Tim

?