ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <pei.c...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 18:35:43 GMT
Hi,
Sorry I was swamped recently.
But yeah, we can even create an extended type system to store these items temporarily and
add them into the main/core type system afterwards.
There was an existing item to upgrade UIMA, but agreed- it will require much more testing.
 If it works, we can upgrade it in our sandbox area or create a branch if necessary.

—Pei

> On Jan 18, 2016, at 9:06 AM, Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> a new patch is attached.
>
> @Pei:
> are there suitable annotation types in the cTAKES type system? Some
> project in cTAKES uses something like OntologyMatch... I map it to
> IdentifiedAnnotation right now, but there are many empty features...
>
> @Azad:
> I changed the rules a bit, especially the capitalization like I use it
> in ruta normally. The wordlist are compiled to a trie by the maven
> plugin. I also added the two regexes for url and email. I extended the
> regex for the url. I also changed the evaluation order of some rules
> (with @). Feel free to add simple examples to examples.csv for the unit
> tests.
>
> Let me know if you need more information about the changes.
>
> Do you wanna have help with the other rule sets? Or should we split them up?
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> Am 18.01.2016 um 11:04 schrieb Peter Klügl:
>> Hi,
>>
>> great. I will integrate them in the project and in the next patch.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Am 18.01.2016 um 00:58 schrieb Azad Dehghan:
>>> Three NERs translated and uploaded.
>>>
>>> PS. I will validate all NERs once we have them all completed.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Azad

 The