ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Combining Knowledge- and Data-driven Methods for De-identification of Clinical Narratives
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:34:34 GMT
Hi,

the problems were caused by the svn client in my Eclipse. Sorry for the
trouble, I should have looked more closely at the ciomplete patch.

I attached a new patch created with commandline tools wich looks correct
now.

Pei, can you apply the new patch?

Best,

Peter

Am 28.01.2016 um 15:57 schrieb Peter Klügl:
> Thanks Pei.
>
> I fear there was again a problem with the patch. All new files are
> missing (and also the svn-ignore settings).
>
> Can you take a look?
>
> Best,
>
> Peter
>
> Am 28.01.2016 um 14:43 schrieb Pei Chen:
>> patch applied.
>> Thanks,
>> Pei
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 4:14 AM, Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Pei,
>>>
>>> can you commit the recent patch for us?
>>>
>>> CTAKES-384-20160120.patch
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Peter

temporarily and add them into the main/core type system afterwards.
more testing.  If it works, we can upgrade it in our sandbox area or create a branch if necessary.

that discussion to

example on how the
like?

preprocessing