ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Pestian, John" <John.Pest...@cchmc.org>
Subject Re: 2007 CMC Challenge data set
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:13:04 GMT
Sorry, the organization required all external web-site to be moved internally and not supplied
internal resources for maintenance   Looks like this one has become problematics.  I’ll
look into it, but it may take some time.
JP

John Pestian, PhD. MBA
Professor, Pediatrics, Psychiatry & Biomedical Informatics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
University of Cincinnati
http://pestianlab.cchmc.org<http://pestianlab.cchmc.org/>

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Savova, Guergana <Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu>