ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From David Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes with icd10
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:47:04 GMT
This seems like a pretty common request and with such an old version of
UMLS database shipped with cTAKES it's only going to get worse. I've been
wanting to build a dictionary using the latest UMLS release (as well as a
custom database), so would be happy to write up the steps as I go through
it. That assumes that I can dig up the instructions in the dev list.

- Dave