ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From David Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes blog
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 22:04:00 GMT
That is a great idea! I'd be happy to help provide some content as someone
who has been trying to use cTAKES inside other projects. As I mentioned
previously I am working in veterinary medicine which has just enough
peculiarities to make cTAKES out of the box a challenge (although it is
much better now than it was a couple years ago, so kudos to those of you
who have been making it better). I also can't stand Eclipse, happily left
Subversion behind years ago and prefer to work in Clojure as much as
possible.

- Dave