ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Alaa al Barari <alaa.albar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes with icd10; 2015 versions available on sourceforge!
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:26:37 GMT
I am really thankful.

I believe the issue is in here    static public void writeCuiCodes( final
String termFilePath,
                                     final Map<String, Map<String,
Collection<String>>> cuiCodes ) {
      final List<String> codeSources = Arrays.asList( "ICD10PCS", "ICD9CM",
"RXNORM", "SNOMEDCT" );

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Finan, Sean <
Sean.Finan@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi Alaa,
>
> No worries, it can be pretty confusing.
>
> 1  The tool is a prototype hack.  So, it is in the svn sandbox
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/dictionarytool
>
> 2  I think that you should be able to add "icd10cm" as a line in your
> CtakesSources.txt data file.  But I should probably test it myself before
> you waste any time on it.  If a change to the code is required I can take
> care of it.  I will try to get to it ~10:pm eastern time.
>
> 3  The lines that you are seeing look perfect.
>
> 4  The tuis inside CtakesAnatTui.txt are the codes for the semantic types
> that comprise the "Anatomical Site" semantic group in ctakes.  You should
> never need to change the file, but you do need to point to it.
>
> 5  Unfortunately there isn't any real documentation, just help emails from
> myself and others on the devlist.  As I said, it is a prototype and not an
> official tool or part of the ctakes release.
>
> Sean

the

Sean was

UMLS